Date of birth: 10 August , 1957.
Place of birth: Zhambyl region, Komsomol.
• S.M. Kirov Kazakh State University.(1980);
• Post-graduate studies of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (1985).
• Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (1986);
• Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences (2003).
Kazakh, Russian, English - "Intermediate" level.
• S.M. Kirov Kazakh State University - trainee -researcher (1980-1982);
• M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University - рost-graduate student (1982-1985);
• S.M. Kirov Kazakh State University (1985-1994);
• Deputy Director of the Republican Testing Center (1994-1995);
• Republican New Educational Technologies Center in Education - head of Laboratory (1996-1997);
• Ministry of Education, Culture and Health - head of the sector (1998-1999);
• National Center for State Standards of Education and Testing - chief project manager (2000-2001);
• Vice-rector on academic and methodical work of the Kazakh National Agrarian University (2001-2003);
• Director of the National Center for State Standards of Education and Testing (2003-02-2007);
• Chairman of the Committee for Supervision and Attestation in the sphere of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (13.02.2007-09.2007);
• President of Y. Altynsarin Kazakh National Academy of Education (09.2007-2011);
• Rector of the Kazakh University of Technology and Business (08.2011-01.2013);
• Rector of the International Business Academy (14.01.2013-11.2013);
• Vice Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (13.11.2013-08.2016);
• Administration of President of the RK - head of the sector (07.2016-06.2017);
• Rector of Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University (from 06.2017).
Awards and achievements:
• Honorary Diploma of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2006);
• Jubilee medals of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Honorary title of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan «For contribution to the science development of Kazakhstan " (2007);
• Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1993).
Author of more than 140 scientific articles, 5 monographs, textbooks and teaching aids, more than 10 standards and 20 instructions on the issues of education and testing.