International cooperation becomes even more important in the activities of the university. Abai KazNPU is a collective member of 11 prestigious international organizations. We have signed 143 agreements with universities in 32 countries, including 14 agreements with universities that are in the top 500 of the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU). Among them, such partner universities: (Cambridge University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Sussex, Beijing United University, Sorbonne University Paris Cité and others).
A significant part of international agreements, as before, provides opportunities for cooperation in a wide range of areas: academic exchanges, internships, joint research, double degree programs, organization and holding of conferences, seminars, winter and summer schools.
Thus, annually hundreds of students of Abai KazNPU participate in exchange grant programs, scientific internships, summer and winter schools in leading universities of the world.
Participation in international exchange programs:
- Erasmus+ program
- Programs of the University Agency of Francophone Countries
- Mevlan program
- Abai Vern Program
- DAAD projects
Participation in international educational projects:
- GEKAVOC Joint German-Kazakh project
- «Evidence - Based Educator Preparation and Organizational Culture» project with California State University Sacramento (California, USA)
- Erasmus+ CBHE KAZDUAL «Implementation of the Dual System in Kazakhstan»
- «Promoting Teacher Education for Climate Change Education through Collaboration between Asian Centers of Excellence on Education for Sustainable Development» project with University Okayama (Japan)
One of the main tasks of Abai KazNPU is the development of strategic partnerships and networking with leading universities, research centers and organizations of the world.
It has partnerships with international organizations, research centers and representative offices:
- Embassy of France in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Consulate General of France in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Francophone University Agency (AUF);
- French Institute for Central Asian Studies; National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations of France;
- International Financial Center «Astana»;
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry France-Kazakhstan;
- French Alliance;
- DAAD Information Center;
- National office of the Erasmus + program in Kazakhstan.
Another area of international activity is the creation of international scientific and cultural centers of Abai outside the country. Thus, the University has opened 6 international educational centers named after Abai in China, Vietnam, Turkey, Russia, Poland, whose mission is to popularize the heritage of Abai Kunanbayev, conduct various seminars, classes on country studies, culture and history of Kazakhstan. The activity of the Abai Centers promotes integration into the international scientific and educational space, the development of close scientific and educational cooperation, the implementation of image policy and the promotion of Abai KazNPU abroad.
Partner universities of Abai KazNPU