Dear students, master and doctoral students!
We invite you to take part in a meeting with a young scientist! The event will be held on May 20, 2020 at 21:00.
The guest of our meeting is Erhan Mindetbay. His path to science impresses us:
- Undergraduate: Information Technologies (IKTU, Turkestan);
- Postgraduate: Engineer (SDU, Almaty);
- Doctorate: University of Southampton, UK (PhD in Education);
- Research topic: The relationship between computer thinking and progress;
- Member of the UK CAS Research Group, member of the editorial board of the scientific journal IJCSES, RTT practitioner, RTT therapist.
The topic of the meeting: Thinking and types of thinking. What is computational thinking?
Moderators - PhD Baishemirov Zh.D. and PhD doctoral student Ryskan A.R.
The organizer is the Department of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling of the Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics.