Agreements with foreign universities
INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS - 2016 -2017 academic year
Geography of international agreements of the KazNPU named after Abai 2016-2017 academic year
Universities - partners from TOP500 of the world rankings ARWU -2016-2017 academic year
International cultural and educational centers
Information about international projects and joint scientific researches of the KazNPU named after Abai with universities-partners
Delegations, who visited Abai KazNPU in the 2016/2017 academic year
1. Representative of Freiburg University of Education -Mrs. Janina Leitner.
2. Officers and Cadets of the National Cadet Corps in India
3. Representatives of the Institutes-germanists led by the Rector of Heidelberg High Schoo (Germany) - Hans -Werner Huneke
4. Waseda University (Japan)- Professor Noria Matsunaga
5. Representatives of A.S. Pushkin State University of Russian language (Russia)
6. Representatives of Gzhel State University (Russian Federation)
7. Experts of the Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (France, Romania).
8. Representatives of the Hubei Technological University ( Vietnam)
9. Representatives of the Belarusian State University
10. Representatives of the Lithuanian Educology University
11. Representatives of the Chechen State University
12. Representatives of r Jusup Balasagyn Kyrgyz National University
13. Representatives of the consulates general of France, Hungary.
14. Representatives of Vytautas Magnus University.
Within the framework of international agreements in the 2015-2016 academic year KazNPU named after Abai visited the following foreign higher education institutions and organizations:
1. American Educational Consortium
2. Egyptian Cultural Center.
3. Center for Teaching Journalism (Switzerland)
4. Erzincan University (Turkey)
5. Shaulyau University (Lithuania)
6. The expert commission ASIIN
7. The expert commission of the Tempus-4
8. The delegation of Tomsk University (Russia)
9. Representatives of the Nazarbayev University
10. Beijing Language and Culture University (China)
11. Representatives of the Moscow State Pedagogical University (Russia)
12. The rector of the Academy of Special Pedagogy (Poland)
13. Representatives of the Eurasian Association of pedagogical universities.
14. National Cadet Corps India
15. German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
16. Erasmus + project experts
17. University of Buckingham (UK)
18. Representative of the Veliko Tarnovo University (Bulgaria)
19. Beijing Language and Culture University (China)
20. Representatives of the Consulate General of Afghanistan
21. Representatives of the Embassy and the Consulate General of France
22. Regional Director of the rating agency QS for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, Mrs. Z. Zaitseva (United Kingdom)
23. University of Leipzig delegation (Germany)
24. Delegation of Andong University (Korea)
25. Delegation of the Belarusian State University
26. Delegation of the University of Tsukuba (Japan)
27. Attache for Cultural Affairs and inter-university cooperation of the Consulate General of the Republic of Egypt, Mr. Ibrahim Hemdan
28. Representatives of JSC "International Programs Center Bolashak"
29. Professor of Lithuanian Educology University - Egle Petronia
30. Representatives of the Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education and Career Development (Moscow)
31. Delegation of the Pomeranian Academy (Poland. Slupsk)
32. Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium Michelle Petermans
33 .Delegation of Shanxi University (China)