SMC Shool- College-University
IMPROVING OF TRAINING TEACHING STAFF IN THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN ON THE BASIS OF DUAL - ORIENTED APPROACH
(U.M.Abdigapbarova - Doctor of pedagogical sciences, Professor, Head of the Chair of Pedagogy and Psychology
Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University - Presentation)
For first time at the Kazakh National Pedagogical University on the initiative of the chair of Pedagogy and Psychology to create a scientific-methodical complex: school-college-higher educational institution!
SMC: school-college-university created as psycho-pedagogical, scientific-practical and methodical system that combines the efforts of institutions of various levels of education who are interested in the promotion of modern paradigm of education based on the dual-oriented educational training of students, the productive functioning of the institution mentoring, professional development teachers.
Initially created by SMC includes the chair of pedagogy and psychology KazNPU named after Abai Almaty Humanitarian-Pedagogical college №2 and KSU school №132 in Almaty
Key aspects of activity of the Scientific-methodical complex: school-college-high school aimed at creating conditions for the development of dual-oriented training of future specialists in the field of pedagogy and psychology.
Developed and approved the main documents:
- Regulations on the activities of the Scientific-methodical complex: school-college-high school established at the Chair of Pedagogy and Psychology of the Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai, on the basis of a cooperation agreement on the "21" in December 2015;
- Structure of SMC: school-college-higher educational institution;
- Agreement on cooperation in the framework of the Scientific-methodical complex: school-college-high school, signed 21.12.2015;
- Strategic development plan for 2015-2018 years. Scientific-methodical complex: school-college-higher educational institution;
- Work plan for the 2015/2016 academic year.