Legal and regulatory framework of recognition and nostrification of documents on education
Nostrification of educational documents - a procedure performed in order to determine the equivalence of documents issued by the persons who have received education in other states, international or foreign educational institutions (their branches);
On Approval of Rules of recognition and nostrification of documents on education
Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 10, 2008 № 8.
Registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 14, 2008 № 5135
Rules of recognition and nostrification of education documents download
When submitting documents on education in the process of recognition and nostrification to the application the following documents:
1) original document about education (for comparison);
2) the application to the document on education (original for verification) with the presence of the following information: the amount of hours passed disciplines and practices, final grades, course and final qualifying works, the other components of the educational process;
3) notarized translation of the document on education and annexes to the state and / or Russian. Certification of translation is carried out by a notary in the Republic of Kazakhstan and of the diplomatic service of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the country in which the document was issued. In some cases (for example, in establishing the precedent of recognition) may be brought translation made of the diplomatic service in Kazakhstan, the State in the territory of which the document was issued.
4) a notarized copy of the document certifying the identity of the owner of the document on education, with translation into the state and / or Russian language (at variable names - confirmation document);
5) A copy of the license and / or certificate of accreditation of the institution issuing the certificate of education, except for state documents about the main average, secondary education, the stamp of the institution (if necessary, with a notarized translation into the state and / or Russian) .
The documents referred to in subparagraphs 1) and 2) of this paragraph, issued by educational organizations should be apostilled or legalized.
12.01.2018200 Educational grants for kazakhstans helped higher education in hungary
19.12.2017Moscow City University (Moscow, Russia) announces an open call for proposals to take part in the competition of concepts for an Institute of Digital Education
06.12.2017Holders of K.I. Satpayev scientific prize and state scientific scholarships
05.12.2017Department of Russian Language and Literature invites you to meeting with well-known Kazakhstan writer Ilya Odegov
04.12.2017Master class in online mode on the theme "Updated content of education - the foundation of the basic culture of junior schoolchildren".
30.11.2017At Abai KazNPU will be held the defense of thesis work for the degree of PhD Doctor of Aigul Akhmetova