International Forum of Teachers «Innovations in education: the trajectory of international cooperation»
On 17-18 January, 2019, on the basis of Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University, the International Forum of Teachers «Innovations in Education: Trajectories of International Cooperation» will be held.
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Ministry of Education, Science and Youth Policy of the Russian Federation;
- All-Russia Pedagogical Assembly;
- All-Russia Forum «Teachers of Russia: Innovations in Education»;
- Directorate of the International Forum «Innovations in Education: Trajectories of International Cooperation».
- Organization of cluster interaction within the framework of the concept of early child development (for the stage of pre-school education) and general education;
- Organization of international cooperation within the industry of professional education.
A large-scale exposition-fair (more than 20 stands), new interactive technologies, robotics, educational equipment, digital laboratories, literature and much more will work on the forum days.
Venue: 86, Tole bi, Almaty, Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University, assembly hall, check-in time - from 9.00; the beginning of the forum - at 10.00.