- to take part in the activities of the University on the organization of the educational process in accordance with the requirements of the State Educational Standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Standard Rules for the Activities of Educational Organizations Implementing Educational Programs of Higher Professional Education;
- participate in the preparation of draft annual work plans of the department;
- to exercise control over the observance at the institutes, faculty of the University of the Rules for organizing the educational process on credit technology of education;
- to carry out current control over the implementation of the teaching load of the teaching staff of the departments in the current academic year;
- control the conduct of training sessions in accordance with the approved schedules and schedules;
- to carry out current operational work on behalf of the Director of the Department of Academic Affairs;
- observe safety precautions when performing their duties;
- supports the policy of informing the University management about potential or existing violations of the anti-corruption policy, the conflict of interest resolution policy and the requirements of other internal regulatory documents of the University on anti-corruption.