Dear teaching and administrative staff of Abai KazNPU!
Partner of Abai KazNPU - University of Perpignan Via Domitia (French Republic) - invites those wishing to participate in the scholarship program of academic mobility Erasmus+.
Teaching and administrative staff of the university can take part in the Erasmus+ mobility program.
The online application form will be available from 24th March to 13th March 2022.
The required documents:
Copy of the passport (otherwise, the ID);
Curriculum Vitae in French or English (CV Europass format mandatory);
Statement letter in French or English duly signed (max. 2 pages);
Mobility project duly filled and signed (all the signatures are mandatory): written in French or English (working plan);
Proof of employment at your home institution (certificate or employment contract...): in French or English;
Language Level Certificates: according to the working/teaching language used at the host institution (minimum one compulsory language)
- French: DELF B2 level or TCF level4 certificate is recommended. Otherwise, a certificate from a professor of language of the home institution stating his/her level (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, or C2).
- English: a B2 level certificate in English is recommended. Otherwise, a certificate from a professor of language of the home institution stating his/her level (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, or C2).
- Spanish: a B2 level certificate in Spanish is recommended. Otherwise, a certificate from a professor of language of the home institution stating his/her level (A1, A2,B1, B2, C1, or C2).
- Other documents that support the application: (optional):
- If the mobility is part of an existing cooperation or project agreement, please provide a scanned copy of the agreement
- An official document to support a situation of vulnerability (if applicable)
- Certificates for other languages (Russian,..)
Full information is available on the website of the University of Perpignan Via Domitia at the following address: https://www.univ-perp.fr/venir-etudier-a-lupvd/en-programme-dechanges/avec-le-programme-erasmus-mobilite-internationale-de-credits
Additional information on the program, selection criteria and selection of candidates, a guide for applicants in French and English are on the main page to the right of the «contact persons».
The deadline for submission of documents is 13.03.2022
For further information, please contact the Department for International Engagement, tel. 8 727 291 62 30.