Dear students and undergraduates!
The Presidential Scholarship is awarded to full-time students from the 3rd year (2nd year - first degree abbreviated) and to Master students from the 2nd year with excellent academic results (only «excellent» grades). This type of scholarship may be awarded not only to «grant holders», but also to fee-paying students.
Scholarships from the RK President`s Fund may be awarded to
- Winners of republican and international olympiads, creative competitions, sports competitions, festivals or authors of discoveries and inventions;
- Having publications in collections of scientific works, in republican and international scientific magazines;
- actively involved in scientific and research work (success should be proved by diplomas, certificates, certificates);
- taking active part in social, cultural and sporting life of educational organizations.
It is important to note that the Presidential Scholarship is awarded by order of the Rector of the HEI for one semester in an academic year.
The applicant must have a high GPA.
Applicants for the Presidential Scholarship must submit the following documents:
1) Application (Digital Student Services Centre «Shapagat»).
3) Awards (diplomas, certificates, certificates of merit, etc.).
Documents must be submitted to the Deputy Director for Academic Affairs of the Institute until October 19, 2021.