200 EDUCATIONAL GRANTS FOR KAZAKHSTANS HELPED HIGHER EDUCATION IN HUNGARY
Within the framework of the Agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Human Resources of the Republic of Hungary on cooperation in the field of education and science on November 19, 2013, the Hungarian government offers to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan the opportunity to participate in the scholarship program "Stipendium Hungaricum" for the 2018-2019 year.
Within the framework of this program, the Hungarian side provides 200 grants to citizens of Kazakhstan in the following programs:
- 90 grants under bachelor`s degree programs (Arts, Humanities, Mechanical Engineering, Agriculture, Information Technology, Tourism, Music, Slavic Studies)
- 90 grants under the Master`s program (humanitarian and technical sciences, Agriculture, Art)
- 20 grants for doctoral programs (in all directions).
The grant covers the following expenses:
- free education;
- a monthly scholarship at the undergraduate and graduate level (about 130 euro), in doctoral studies (about 450 euro);
- accommodation in a hostel (or payment of rented accommodation of about 130 Euro);
- medical insurance.
The remaining expenses are covered by the grant holder independently.
Detailed information on these grants is available on the website of JSC "Center for International Programs":» https://bolashak.gov.kz/en/novosti/1208-200-obrazovatelnykh-grantov-dlya-kazakhstantsev-vydelili-vuzy-vengrii.html
Phone: +7 (7172) 24 93 87; 24 93 73.
E-mail: Alzhanova@cip.bolashak.gov.kz; Sarychev@cip.bolashak.gov.kz