Council on Research Ethics at the Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai
The composition of the Research Ethics Council was approved by Rector`s Order No. 05-04/340 dated 03.05.2023.
1. Chairman of the Council: Buribayev Ermek Abiltaevich - Vice-Rector for Research, Doctor of Law, Professor;
2. Deputy Chairman of the Council: Abdigapbarova Ulzharkyn Muslimovna - Director of the Department of Science, PhD, Professor;
3. Executive Secretary: Ainakulova Aigerim Mazhitovna - Master of Humanities.
Members of the Council:
4. Tumenbayev Sabyr Ashirbaevich - Head of the Anti-corruption Compliance Service;
5. Berdyshev Abdumauvlen Suleymanovich - PhD, Professor (mathematics);
6. Natalia Nikolaevna Khan - PhD, Professor (pedagogy);
7. Kokebaeva Gulzhauhar Kakenovna - Doctor of Historical Sciences, Research Professor (history);
8. Sagimbayeva Ainur Esengazievna - PhD, Professor (Computer Science);
9. Aidarbayeva Doktorkhan Kaysarbekovna - Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor (Biology);
10. Yesenova Kalbike Omirbayevna - Doctor of Philology, Professor (Philology kaz.);
11. Begalieva Saule Bayazovna - PhD, Professor (Philology Rus.);
12. Simtikov Zhomart Kudaibergenovich - Doctor of Political Science, Professor (Political Science);
13. Tuyakov Esenkeldy Alybaevich - PhD, Associate professor (methods of teaching M.F.I);
14. Baymbetova Gulzada Aitzhanovna - Ph.D. (Physics);
15. Chinibayeva Nurzhan Sarsenbayevna - Candidate of Chemical Sciences (Chemistry);
16. Laiskhanov Shakhislam Uzakbaevich - PhD doctor (geography);
17. Kosherbayev Zhanbolat Asetovich - PhD doctor (music).
Regulation on the Research Ethics Council (download here)
The working procedure of the Research Ethics Council: meetings of the Council are held upon receipt of applications.
List of necessary documents for obtaining the opinion of the Research Ethics Council:
- statement addressed to the Chairman of the Council (download here).
- doctoral dissertation, research project /or other scientific work;
- reviews of scientific consultants /scientific supervisors;
- the conclusion of the department (structural unit) where the dissertation or research project / or other scientific work has been completed.
Documents for consideration by the Council are accepted at least 5 working days before the meeting.
The meetings of the Council are held in an offline format with the obligatory presence of the authors of dissertations.