Department of SRW and innovation SRWS is a subdivision of the Department of Science KazNPU named after Abai.
The main tasks of the department of research, innovation and SRW:
-effective use of scientific potential KazNPU named after Abai for research and scientific and innovative activities within the major research directions KazNPU named after Abai approved by the Academic Council KazNPU named after Abai;
- Priority to the development of basic scientific research in accordance with profiles of training in KazNPU named after Abai as the basis for the formation and development of scientific schools and scientific and pedagogical teams, improving the quality of the training and qualifications of the teaching staff;
- Development of scientific cooperation with universities, research organizations, enterprises and firms, foreign partners in order to strengthen the integration process of education, science and industry, improve the efficiency of teaching and research and innovation;
- Enhancing the role KazNPU named after Abai in the development and implementation of research and innovation policies in the scientific RK fundamental and applied problems;
- To support and develop students` science.
Functions of the department of research, innovation and SRWS:
-preparation of materials for the formation of strategic and annual plans of research KazNPU named after Abai, coordination, consultation and control over the course of their execution;
- Organizing the participation of university staff in national and intrahigh competitions of scientific research, and scientific competitions of other organizations;
- Preparation of reports on scientific activity KazNPU named after Abai in the Ministry of Education and Science, the state statistical agencies of RK
-preparation and presentation of analytical reports, planning and financial and statistical reporting to ministries, departments, funds and related services KazNPU named after Abai;
- The organization of thematic planning of scientific research in accordance with allotments and their purpose on budgetary and extra-budgetary funds.
- Coordination with the financial management of the University of estimates of funding for scientific projects and research activities by different levels, preparation of annual estimates of expenditure for research activities;
- Planning and organization of scientific conferences and other academic activities of international and national levels, conducted in KazNPU named after Abai and involvement KazNPU named after Abai;
-participation in the creation of the regulatory framework KazNPU named after Abai within the competence of the department of research, NIRS and innovation;
- Coordination of the activities of the Council of Young Scientists KazNPU named after Abai;
- The organization and coordination of research students and undergraduates (participation in scientific events, the work of scientific circles, academic competitions of different levels and different organizations (MES, the Foundation of the First President, Corporate Fund intrahigh, intercollegiate, etc.).