Department of International Cooperation
The Department for International Affairs is responsible for the University`s overall international strategy, including international student`s recruitment, student exchanges and links with universities and other organisations.
- prospective planning of international links with overseas partners among the top 500 universities ranking;
- planning and organising for enhancing ties internationally;
- monitoring international work of University, ensuring effective cooperation between Abai University and International Associations;
- participation assistance in International Fair;
- designing and signing assistance of cooperation agreements with overseas partners in education;
- leading and co-leading research projects and preparation of project application internationally;
- assisting and support teaching and administration staff in organising international scholarly trip;
- international exchange programmes within the Programme of Academic Mobility of Ministry of Education, Erasmus+ ICM, scholarly traineeship of master and doctoral students;
- ensure and support lecturers participating in international symposiums, conferences and workshops;
- coordination admission procedures of international students coming to Abai University to study, on exchange from one of our international partner universities, to conduct research project;
- consultation on the nostrification process;
- organising the competitive selection of student in order to apply for international scholarships to study abroad;
- summer/winter schools.