For the information of applicants for doctoral studies!
Applicants who wish to enrol in the Doctoral study program will register in the information system of the National Testing Centre from 3 July to 3 August 2021. When submitting the documents for study, the applicant chooses 1 higher education institution and 1 SEP for admission.
Persons applying for a doctoral study shall submit the following documents:
1) an application form addressed to the supervisor (in any form);
2) document on education (original, when submitting the documents to the Admissions Committee);
3) identity document (required for identification);
4) International certificate IELTS: threshold score - at least 5,5, IELTS INDICATOR: threshold score - at least 5,5, TOEFL ITP: threshold score - at least 460, TOEFL IBT: threshold score - at least 46 TOEFL PBT: Threshold score - at least 453 DSH, Niveau B2/level B2, TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau B2/level B2), TFI- at least B2 in the reading and listening sections , DELF, level B2, DALF, level B2, TCF - at least 50 points;
5) a medical certificate on form 075/ in electronic format.
6) six 3x4 centimetre photographs;
7) a personnel sheet or other document confirming employment, certified by the human resources department at the place of work;
8) list of scientific and scientific-methodical works (scientific publications, research plan, essays and other documents) for the last 3 calendar years.
Persons with «Master`s» degree and at least 9 (nine) months of work experience or who have completed the residency training in medical specialties shall be admitted to the Doctoral studies.
Entrance examinations for groups of educational programs in doctoral studies are held from 4 till 20 August of the current year on the basis of Regional Testing Centres in computer format. Enrolment to the Doctoral studies is realized till 28th of August of a current year.
Date and time, place of entrance examinations are brought to the attention of applicants through personal office.
The entrance examination for the Doctoral studies is graded on the basis of an essay - 20 points, the Doctoral Readiness Test - 30 points and the examination on the profile of the group of study programs - 50 points.
The pass mark for admission to the state educational order is 75 points.
The pass mark for admission on a fee basis is 50 points.