Competition for the vacant position of a member of the Board of Directors of «Abai KazNPU» NJSC is announced
The Board of Directors of the Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University, 050010, Almaty, Dostyk Avenue, 13, announces a competition for vacant position of member of the Management Board - Vice-Rector for Administrative and Financial Affirs of the non-profit joint stock company «Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University», located at the address: Almaty city, Dostyk avenue, 13.
The main subject of activity is the provision of educational services in the field of higher, postgraduate, technical and professional, post-secondary and additional education.
The purpose of the activity is to create the necessary conditions for obtaining high-quality education, training and teaching aimed at the formation, development and professional development of an individual based on national and universal values, achievements of science and practice, as well as for the development of scientific potential and commercialization of developments.
Requirements for the participants of the competition: higher and postgraduate education, work experience of at least 3 years in leadership positions in educational organizations and (or) in authorized bodies in the relevant areas.
A person cannot take part in the competition:
1) under twenty-five years of age;
2) previously committed a corruption offense;
3) having an outstanding or unexpunged conviction;
4) who were registered in medical special institutions;
5) other cases provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
A person applying for participation in the competition submits the following documents:
1) an application in the prescribed form;
2) a copy of the identity document of the participant of the competition;
3) track record of the participant of the competition with a color photograph of 3x4 in the prescribed form;
4) copies of educational documents and supplements to them with the presentation of originals for verification:
- copies of certificates of recognition or nostrification of these educational documents issued by the authorized body in the field of education are attached to the copies of education documents received by citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan in foreign educational institutions, with the exception of education documents issued by foreign higher educational institutions, research centers and laboratories citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan - holders of the international scholarship «Bolashak», as well as those falling under the international treaty (agreement) on mutual recognition and equivalence;
- to the copies of educational documents issued to holders of the international scholarship «Bolashak» is attached a copy of the certificate of completion of training under the international scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan «Bolashak», issued by the joint-stock company «Center for International Programs»;
- copies of certificates of recognition of these educational documents issued by the authorized body in the field of education are attached to the copies of educational documents that are subject to an international treaty (agreement) on mutual recognition and equivalence;
5) a copy of the document confirming labor activity, certified by the personnel department at the place (current or last) of work;
6) medical certificate of health status (medical professional advisory opinion) in the form No.075/e, in accordance with the forms of primary medical documentation of health care organizations, approved by order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 (registered in the Register of State Registration normative legal acts No. 6697), issued no more than six months before the date of submission of documents;
7) a certificate from a neuropsychiatric organization, issued no more than one year before the date of submission of documents, in accordance with the legislation on public services;
8) a certificate from a narcological organization, issued no more than one year before the date of submission of documents in accordance with the legislation on public services;
9) a document confirming the absence of a ban on holding a position in accordance with criminal law.
Acceptance of documents for participation in the competition is carried out within 10 (ten) calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The date and place of the competition will be announced additionally. The above documents must be submitted to Zhumadilov A.E., the Corporate Secretary of the Board of Directors of the Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University, Almaty, 13, Dostyk ave., office. 304, phone: 8(727)338-20-03 ext.106, cell. + 7-747-988-0925, email: email@example.com
Additional information on the competition you can get on the website www.kaznpu.kz in the announcement section.
Procedure for the selection and appointment of candidates
Credentials of the Vice-Rector for administrative and financial affairs, Member of the Board
Duties of the Vice-Rector for administrative and financial affairs, Member of the Board
Service list of candidate for the post of Vice-Rector of Abai KazNPU NJSC