To the attention of staff, teaching staff and students!
Due to the increasing incidence of COVID-19 in the population, we are offering an information leaflet with the symptoms of coronavirus infection.
Please pay special attention to the information and be careful!
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- high body temperature;
- cough (dry or with some sputum), runny nose;
- shortness of breath, shortness of breath;
- tightness in the chest;
- general weakness;
- muscle pain;
- disturbance or loss of sense of smell, loss of taste.
Incubation period is two to 14 days.
!!! If you experience these symptoms:
- stay at home, isolate yourself to prevent the virus from spreading;
- go to your doctor;
- take a PCR test for coronavirus.
Important: Similar symptoms are seen in patients with acute respiratory infections or influenza. If they are detected, seek medical attention immediately to rule out coronavirus.
Rector`s Office of Abai KazNPU