We inform you that in «Abai KazNPU» NJSC on the basis of the Rules of distribution of places in hostels in educational institutions approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of RK № 66 and taking into account sanitary-epidemiological regime introduced in Kazakhstan and Almaty, held a meeting of the university board on the issue.
On conditions of accommodation of students in dormitories at Abai KazNPU in 2021 / 2022 academic year (based on Protocol of board meeting #5 dated August 19, 2021) the following decisions were made:
1. Taking into consideration the social situation, health condition of the students to determine the categories of people who need to provide places in the dormitories on a priority basis. Mostly 1st year students are provided with places in hostels according to the below mentioned category:
- orphans and children left without parental care, persons with one or both parents being disabled;
- Persons with disabilities, persons disabled since childhood, and persons with category I and II disabilities;
- Persons considered equivalent in benefits and guarantees to veterans and invalids of the Great Patriotic War;
- holders of grants from local executive authorities for children from large or low-income families
- Persons from rural youth enrolled in educational programmes determining the socio-economic development of rural areas
- Kandastar who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan but are holders of state educational grants.
2. After consideration of references of students on the first category specified in point 1 of the present report, and decision-making on them, the priority right to reception of a bed place in hostels belongs to students:
- pupils of boarding schools for disabled children, residential child care institutions;
- persons with category III disabilities;
- Students who are children of mothers who have been awarded the badge «Altyn alkya» and «Kumis alkya».
3. The placement of students in dormitories should be carried out taking into account the SER by protocol decisions of commissions, the creation of which is entrusted to the directors of institutes and deans of faculties.