"Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University" NJSC (hereinafter referred to as the University) announces a competitive selection for the following vacancies:
1) director of the Sorbonne-Kazakhstan Institute;
2) director of the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology;
3) Deputy Director for Academic Affairs of the Institute of Philology;
4) Deputy Director for Science and International Relations of the Institute of Philology;
5) Deputy Director for Academic Affairs of the Institute of Natural Science and Geography;
6) Deputy Director for Academic Affairs of the Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics;
7) Deputy Director for Science and International Relations of the Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics.
Requirements for the participants of the competition:
Director, Deputy Director for Academic Affairs, Deputy Director for Science and International Relations - higher and (or) postgraduate education, degree of Candidate or Doctor of Science, academic title and work experience in a managerial position or specialty in educational organizations for at least 3 years.
Deputy director for social and educational work - higher and (or) postgraduate education, academic master`s degree, work experience in a managerial position or specialty in educational organizations for at least 3 years.
Based on the results of the selection, the competition commission has the right to recommend applicants who have not passed the competition for enrollment in the personnel reserve of the University for another category of senior positions from among the administrative and managerial personnel.
If you are interested in participating in the competition, please send your documents by September 26, 2022 (inclusive).
Competitive documents can be submitted in a scanned version by e-mail: email@example.com, and also accepted in person at the address: 13, Dostyk Avenue, (office No. 103, 1st floor) Almaty, on working days from 9.00 to 18.00
The date, place and format of the competition will be announced later.
Phones for inquiries: 8(727)291-82-57.
Persons wishing to participate in the competition submit:
2) copies of diplomas of higher education, academic and scientific degrees (if any), a document on academic title (if any) and originals for verification;
3) presentation of projects (in electronic form, no more than 5 slides), reflecting the following topics:
1) "General vision of the Institute for the next 3 years";
2) "Innovations in academic activities";
3) "Development of scientific activity";
4) "Modernization and design of educational programs" (for directors and deputy directors for academic work);
"New approaches to the organization of educational activities" (for deputy directors for social and educational work).
General requirements for the presentation: the average calculation of time for 1 (one) presentation should be no more than 7 minutes, the recommended font size is ≥ 20.
The participant of the competition has the right to provide additional information regarding his education, work experience, professional level (list of scientific publications, recommendations from the management of the previous place of work), etc.
*In case of passing the competition, it is necessary to provide a complete list of documents.