NJSC «Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University» (hereinafter - the University) announces competitive selection for the following vacancies
1) Deputy Director for Academic Affairs of the Institute of Philology;
2) Deputy Director for Science and International Relations of Institute of Philology
3) Deputy Director for academic work at Institute of Arts, Culture and Sports.
Requirements for competitors:
Deputy Director for Educational Work, Deputy Director for Science and International Relations - higher and (or) postgraduate education, degree of Candidate or Doctor of Science, academic rank and work experience in a managerial position or in the specialty in educational organizations not less than 3 years.
Based on the results of the selection process, the competition commission has the right to recommend applicants who have not passed the competition, for admission to the personnel reserve of the University in another category of managerial positions from among administrative and managerial staff.
If you are interested in participating in the competition, please send your documents by December 2, 2022 (inclusive).
Contest documents can be submitted in scanned version to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and also are accepted by hand to the address: 13, Dostyk ave., 13 (room 103, 1st floor), Almaty, on business days from 9.00 to 18.00.
The date, venue and format of the contest will be announced additionally.
Contact phones: 8(727)291-82-57.
Persons wishing to participate in the competition shall submit:
2) Copies of higher education diplomas, academic and scientific degrees (if any) and original documents for verification;
3) presentation of projects (electronically, up to 5 slides), reflecting the following themes:
1) «General vision of the Institute for the next 3 years»;
2) «Innovations in academic activities»;
3) «Development of scientific activities»;
4) «Modernisation and design of educational programs» (for directors and deputy directors for academic work).
General requirements for the presentation: average time estimate for 1 (one) presentation should not exceed 7 minutes, recommended font size ≥ 20.
The contestant is entitled to provide additional information concerning his/her education, work experience, professional level (list of scientific publications, recommendations from the management of the previous place of work), etc.
* In the case of the competition, a complete list of documents must be submitted.