Direction of the activity
Scientific-methodical complex: school-college-university operates in the following areas:
1) organizational and managerial;
2) educational and methodological;
3) scientific and research;
4) vocational guidance.
1) Organizational and managerial direction ensures coordination of all parts of SMC and includes:
- conclusion of agreements on cooperation in the SMC system between the university, schools and colleges of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- organization and conduct of joint activities;
- coordinating the activities of the teaching staff of the school and college;
- coordinating the activities of the school psychological services, college and university, and others.
2) Educational-methodological direction contributes to the quality of the educational process at all levels of SMC and includes:
- Organizing and conducting training seminars for school teachers and college teachers and parents;
- Organizing and conducting training seminars for psychologists of schools and colleges;
- Development and approval through curricula and educational programs aimed at the implementation of dual-oriented teacher training;
- Organizing and conducting educational, psycho-pedagogical and social practices of university students at schools and colleges.
3) Scientific-research direction helps to activate and enhance the quality of research work at all levels of SMC and includes:
- Organization, conduct and participation in the annual scientific-methodical conference of scientists and teachers;
- Organization of joint research projects, seminars, etc. with the involvement of students of schools, colleges and university;.
- Organizing and conducting competitions among students of schools, colleges and university;
- Preparation and publication of joint publications in domestic and foreign journals and others.
4) vocational guidance includes:
- Organization and holding open days in schools, colleges and universities;
- Organization and holding of the joint exhibition "World of the teaching profession";
- Joint publications in the media on the activities of all parts of SMC having career-oriented focus;
- Organizing and conducting competitions among students of schools, colleges, high school "Young teacher", "Young teacher-psychologist", etc.;
- Organization and carrying out of joint thematic events, such as "The Day of the teacher-psychologist" and others