Since November 30, 2017 in the Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai, the Digital Student Service Center «Shapagat» has been working.
In accordance with the Missive of the Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan, «The Third Kazakhstan Modernization: Readiness for Global Competitiveness» to improve the quality of public services and change the education system, as well as the recommendations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the decision of the University Supervisory Board, the Digital Center service of students «Shapagat».
The main task of the «Shapagat» center is the provision of services provided to students (bachelors, masters, doctoral students) in educational, administrative, social and youth areas in the principle of «one window».
Center «Shapagat» provides the following services:
- issuing duplicate applications to the diploma;
- issue of academic certificates;
- issuing certificates to students in the university at the place of demand;
- the issuance of transcripts;
- issue of transcripts signed by the rector;
- issuance of student tickets to institutes;
- temporary registration at the place of residence and removal from registration;
- temporary registration for military accounting and removal from the register;
- consultation of students of the university on financial issues (tuition and accommodation);
- registration of students on the program «Onay», etc;
- examination of master`s theses with the use of the system «Anti-plagiarism».
Working hours: from 09.00 to 18.00 pm, lunch from 13.00 to 14.00 pm