The first international forum «Modern trends in teacher education»
On June 20-21, 2019, in Almaty, in Rahat Palase Hotel, there will be held the First International Forum «Modern trends in teacher education».
The goal is to attract public attention to modern trends in pedagogical education, the spread of leading international innovative technologies that contribute to solving problems of updating the content of education in the country.
1. Attraction of world research centers to joint discussion of the problems of modern education.
2. Promoting the development of modern trends in teacher education, contributing to solving problems of updating the content of education in Kazakhstan.
3. Exchange of experience and familiarization with modern international educational technologies and original teaching methods that contribute to improving the quality of education.
4. Development of new forms of professional and pedagogical communication.
5. Search for effective solutions and development of recommendations for the development of trends in teacher education in the republic.
6. Creation of the National Expert Council on innovative educational technologies and teaching methods.
Forum organizers: Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Department of International Cooperation of Abai KazNPU, UNESCO Cluster Office in Almaty in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, Republican Educational Alliance, Public Association "Union of Translators «DIALOG» Kazakhstan).
We invite to take part leaders and representatives of educational departments of the regions, advanced training systems, educational organizations and institutions, teachers of colleges and universities, undergraduates and doctoral students.
Venue: Rahat Palace Hotel, 29/6, Satpayev, Almaty
+7 (727) 273-85-79, +7 (727) 291-36-92
+ 7-701-724-2182, + 7-771 300-2171, + 7-747-416-5076