Departement of Philological specialties for foreigners
Main / Institutes / Faculty for foreign citizens and pre-university training (Foundation) / Departement of Philological specialties for foreigners / Scientific and research activity
Development of research and development within the framework of the main direction of the department`s research activities - «Russian as a foreign language: theory and practice of teaching in the digital era» scientific work of the faculty, scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals KOKSON MON RK, RINZ, Web of Science, Scopus, participation in conferences of republican and international significance, in scientific projects and grants.
Doctoral students study at the department 2 years - 3;
1st year undergraduates - 7;
2-year undergraduates - 7.
Bachelor`s degree 4 years of study - 5.
1. List of scientific articles published in the journals KOKSON RK in 2020
2. List of publications of undergraduates of the department
3. List of publications of doctoral students of the department
4. List of teaching staff who improved their qualifications in 2020
1. Annually, within the framework of the Decade of Science, the department holds an International conference for young scientists "Kazakhstan in the international educational space", in which universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan traditionally take part, as well as universities of the near and far abroad: Kazakh National Women`s Pedagogical University, University of International Business, Eastern Kazakhstan State University named after S. Amanzholov, South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University named after M. Auezov, Kokshetau State University named after Sh.Valikhanov, RUDN (Moscow, Russia), MPGU (Moscow, Russia), Zhenjiang University of Foreign Languages YESU (China), Hanoi State Pedagogical University (Hanoi, Vietnam) and others. At the end of the conference, a collection is published, certificates and diplomas are issued.
2. On November 20, 2020, the annual student scientific online conference was held at the Department of Philological Specialties for Foreign Citizens. More than 20 students, undergraduates and doctoral students of all specialties of the department took part in the work of two thematic sections.
The purpose of the conference was to create the creative, research potential of students and teachers through involvement in research, project activities; identification of the best student works for participation in international scientific and practical conferences, forums and other events of a research and project nature. Development of dialogue skills, speech etiquette; development of experience in public speaking, skills in conducting scientific discussion, creating conditions for the implementation of the innovative potential of students.
Students, undergraduates and doctoral students who prepared meaningful presentations and reports were highly appreciated by the head. Department of Philological Specialties for Foreign Citizens Begalieva S.B. and the dean of the faculty Taubaeva G.Z.
By the decision of the jury, the following works were awarded diplomas: I st degree diploma: 1st year master`s student - Don Lihuei,
I degree diploma: 2nd year master`s student - Wang Dongling,
I st degree diploma: 2nd year doctoral student - Li Duo,
II degree diploma: 1st year master`s student - Ding Hanlei,
II degree diploma: 1st year master student - Lu Danyang,
II degree diploma: 2nd year master`s student - Yang Xinjun,
III rd degree diploma: 1st year master student - Wu Xianxue,
III rd degree diploma: 1st year student - Wang Miao.
III rd degree diploma: 1st year master student - Lu Danyang
Information about scientific events, conferences held in 2020
Annual report on research work for 2018
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Сitizen reception on personal matters
Center of Excellence and Distance Education
Scientific publications of the University