Youth Affairs Department
In order to implement the state youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, increase the interest of students, and enhance their role in public life in Abai KazNPU in 2003 established the Committee on Youth Affairs.
CYA has its own office. The activities of CYA are governed by the Regulations on the CYA.
The main activities of the committee
- Conducts work on the full implementation of youth policy in the university.
- Plans the work of the committee, its divisions, monitors the implementation of the plans of its divisions.
- Studies, summarizes and disseminates advanced experience in working with young people, improves the style, forms and methods of its activities.
- makes proposals on the implementation of the main directions of youth policy and mechanisms.
- Ensures the equality of students regardless of their national, social, religious and linguistic affiliation.
- Promotes the development of student government, the organization of effective leisure of young people.
- Coordinates the work of the student government of the university.
- In the prescribed manner communicates with the student self-government departments of other universities, youth organizations and higher authorities, as well as the Committees for Youth Affairs.
- Coordinates the work of public associations, creative clubs, sections, university circles.
- Conducts work on the implementation of the main provisions of the annual Address of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Organizes various activities on cultural work, patriotic education, crime prevention and the prevention of extremism, the formation of a healthy lifestyle, education tolerance and ethnic harmony.
- Organizes reviews, contests in order to identify talented students.
Information about us: On the official website of Abai KazNPU, instagram - kaznpu_zhastary, smartstudents_kaznpu
1. Regulations on the committee
4. The Plan of Actions for the Year of Youth-2019
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Сitizen reception on personal matters
Center of Excellence and Distance Education
Scientific publications of the University