III International Student Competition of local history mathematical problems for junior schoolchildren will be held
On October 10, 2022, the III International Student Competition of local history mathematical problems for junior schoolchildren will begin.
The collection of competitive works is carried out until November 1, 2022.
The competition is held remotely:
the selection of works by the competition commission is carried out from November 1, 2022 to November 10, 2022;
the announcement of the results is November 12, 2022.
The competition is held in two age groups:
Group 1 - 1st-2nd year students (the younger group, who did not study the methodology of mathematics);
Group 2 - 3-4 (5) year students or 1-3 year students after college, studying in an abbreviated form (senior group, studying mathematics methodology or having passed this methodology).
Language of participation: Russian, English, Kazakh.
1. «Architecture of the native land»;
2. «Cultural life of my city (district, village)»;
3. «Sports achievements of my city (district, village)»;
4. «The history of my region»;
5. «The feat of my people during the Great Patriotic War»;
6. «Geography of my region»;
7. «Outstanding personalities of my small homeland».
Information letter by the link
The works are attached to the registration form by the link