For the first year students enrolled in KazNPU named after Abay in 2022 and the second year students enrolled in KazNPU named after Abay in 2021 on a full-time basis after secondary school, citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, wishing to study in the military department, must arrive at the military department of the university in the period from May 10 to August 24, 2023 to apply for a competitive selection process for the military department.
For the reserve officer training programme, documents are accepted from first year students (with 4 years of study) and second year students (with 5 years of study).
For study on the program of training of reserve officers documents are accepted from students of the first and second year (4-year study) and the first, second and third year (5-year study).
The following documents are required:
1. The identity card of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (original and copy);
2. An employment certificate or military ID (original and a copy). 3;
4) Four photos (3x4);
4. Certificate of the presence or absence of criminal record (CSC);
5. Certificate of actual study of the student in the university, signed by the director of the institute (digital student service centre "Shapagat");
6. Address reference (for girls);
7. Two transparent files for registration of a personal file.
Please, address to the study room No. 8 and phone:
1. Lieutenant Colonel of the reserve Bauyrzhan Zharkynbekovich - 87789552121;
2. The telephone number of the training unit is 3822735.
KazNPU named after Abai