The competition for the position of the Rector of Abai University has been announced
Vacancy is closed
The Board of Directors of non-profit joint stock company "Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai", 13, Dostyk Avenue, Almaty, 050010, announces a competition for the vacant position of Chairman of the Board - Rector of non-profit joint stock company "Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai", located at the address: 13, Dostyk Avenue, Almaty.
The main subject of activity is provision of educational services in the sphere of higher, postgraduate, technical and professional, post-secondary and additional education.
The purpose of activity is to create necessary conditions for obtaining quality education, training and teaching aimed at formation, development and professional formation of personality on the basis of national and universal values, achievements of science and practice, as well as for the development of scientific potential and commercialisation of developments.
Requirements to the contest participants:
1) availability of higher and postgraduate education;
2) work experience of not less than 3 years in managerial positions in educational organisations and (or) in authorised bodies in relevant areas and (or) academic degree (candidate of sciences, doctor of sciences) or PhD.
A person cannot take part in the competition:
1) under twenty-five years of age;
2) who has previously committed a corruption offence;
3) who have an unexpunged or unexpunged criminal record;
4) those registered in medical specialised institutions;
5) other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To participate in the Competition, the following documents shall be submitted to the authorised body on paper and electronically:
1) application in the form according to the Appendix;
2) copy of the document certifying the identity of the participant of the Competition;
3) a record of the participant of the Competition with a colour photo of 3x4 size in the form according to the Appendix;
4) development program of the higher education institution;
5) copies of educational documents and their annexes with submission of originals for verification:
- copies of documents on education, received by citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan in foreign educational institutions attached copies of certificates of recognition or nostrification of these documents on education, issued by an authorized body in the field of education, except for documents on education, issued by foreign higher education institutions, research centres and laboratories to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan - holders of international scholarship "Bolashak", as well as falling under the international treaty (agreement) on the "Bolashak" international scholarship.
- copies of documents on education, issued to the holders of the international scholarship "Bolashak" is attached a copy of the certificate of completion of training on the international scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Bolashak", issued by the joint-stock company "Centre for International Programs";
- copies of documents on education, falling under the international treaty (agreement) on mutual recognition and equivalence shall be accompanied by copies of certificates on recognition of these documents on education, issued by the authorised body in the field of education;
6) copy of the document confirming labour activity, certified by the personnel service at the place of (current or last) work;
7) medical certificate on the state of health (medical professional and advisory opinion) in the form № 075/u, according to the forms of primary medical documentation of health care organisations, approved by the order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 23 November 2010 № 907 (registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts for № 6697), issued not more than six months before the day of submission of documents;
8) certificate from a psychoneurological organisation issued not more than one year before the day of submission of documents, in accordance with the legislation on public services;
9) a certificate from a narcological organisation issued not more than one year prior to the day of submission of documents in accordance with the legislation on public services;
10) a document confirming the absence of a ban on holding a position in accordance with the criminal legislation.
Acceptance of documents for participation in the competition shall be held within 10 (ten) calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The date and place of the competition will be announced additionally. The above documents should be submitted within the established deadlines to the Committee of Higher and Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan (office 643), phone: 8 (7172) 74-24-26; email: email@example.com.
Curriculum vitae of a candidate for the post of the first head of an educational organisation