Educational and Methodological Activity
Main / Institutes / Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology / Professional Training Department / Educational programs: Special pedagogy / Educational and Methodological Activity
CED for the 2020/2021 academic year, specialty 6В01901- Training of specialists for children with a Surdopedagogy
CED for the 2020/2021 academic year, specialty 8D01901 Defectology:Training of specialists in special education
a) Planning the learning process:
Planning of the educational process is carried out in accordance with the procedure 0704-05 KazNPU. Students are trained in the following areas: lectures, practical classes and seminars; test papers; consultations; term papers; diploma projects; training and production practice; educational work; research. The individual academic load of the teaching staff is distributed equally for each of the two semesters;
b) Calculation of credits for the educational program: general mandatory modules - 24 ECTS; module of professional disciplines - 60 ECTS; module of special disciplines - 144 ECTS; thesis papers - 12 ECTS; Total - 240 ECTS;
In accordance with the State Educational Standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan: GPA - 33 loans (27.7%), PD - 32 loans (24.1%), DB - 64 loans (48.2%);
c) The progress of students for the session is recorded in the journals of teachers and statements;
d) Organization and control of self-study of students.
In accordance with the curricula for the subjects studied, the department has a CPC schedule. The most common types of student independent work, joint work of the student and teacher - abstracts, reports, reports, abstracts, observations, articles, colloquia, presentations, compilation of educational and extra-curricular essays, training didactic materials and visual aids.
The department developed methodological recommendations for training (Autaeva AN, Makina L.KH., Zavalishina OV, Bekbaeva ZN, Butabaeva LA, Daurembekova AA, Nurlanbekova AD, Tulebieva GN, Zhakanbaeva BB).
To monitor and evaluate the knowledge of students, the department develops test tasks (150 tests for 1 credit). Oral and written types of checks are also used to control knowledge. All tickets are issued a month before the exam and are approved at the meeting of the department.
At the beginning of the academic year, with first-year students, meetings were held where students get acquainted with the Ethics Code of KazNPU named after Abay and Academic Honesty. In addition, the first-year students were explained the features of the credit system of education. Each teacher introduces students to the requirements for implementing the student independent work, as well as disciplinary requirements. Group advisors often meet with students, track the learning process, attendance and learn about the difficulties associated with learning, for their further overcoming.
e) Planning and organization of all types of practice for doctoral students and undergraduates (pedagogical, production, diagnostic, etc.); pedagogical and scientific research for doctoral students and undergraduates.
f) The Department of Special Education conducts systematic training of doctoral students, undergraduates and bachelor`s degree. Students are trained for the specialty 5B010500- "Defectology" in accordance with the requirements of the standard. The effectiveness of the teaching staff of the department is directly related to the level and creativity of the pedagogical skills of each teacher, so the methodical work is an important part of the educational process.
The Special Education Department publishes the "Khabarshi" magazine of the "Special Pedagogy" series (citation index in Kazakhstan citation base, impact factor 0.022). (JSC NCSI, December 28, 2014).
In 2017, the teaching staff of the department published scientific and methodological works. Among them:
- scientific articles published in foreign countries;
- scientific articles published in the near abroad;
- scientific articles published in the journals of Committee for the Control of Education and Science of RK;
- scientific articles published in other journals of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- annotations of scientific conferences published in foreign countries;
- annotations of scientific conferences published in the near abroad;
- Theses of published scientific conferences in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- articles published in journals with impact factor;
- books for schools in the Republic of Kazakhstan, textbooks and teaching aids for teachers;
- textbooks for higher educational institutions;
- University textbooks.
Research bases of the department: Academy of Special Education Maria Georgieva (Warsaw, Poland), National Scientific Pedagogical Center for Correctional Pedagogics, Almaty, Taldykorgan.
teaching staff, doctoral students and undergraduates of the department regularly participate in scientific conferences and advanced training courses in Germany, Great Britain, Poland, Japan, Russia.
g) In order to improve the quality of preparation of a defectologist, a department operates a department. The head of the section is Bekbaeva Z.N. Every year the section`s methodical department is aimed at finding ways to increase the readiness of students studying in the specialty of defectology.
The work of the educational-methodical section is carried out in the following directions:
- development and updating of existing training programs;
- preparation and publication of educational materials;
- updating and improvement of lectures on disciplines;
- preparation of tasks for the student independent work, joint work of the student and teacher and seminars;
- preparation of materials for current and final control of students` knowledge, as well as preparation of test tasks;
- Preparation of educational-methodical complexes for disciplines;
- Preparation of textbooks, teaching aids for disciplines;
- Intensification of the work of the book fund of the department used in the educational process;
- improvement of work programs 1,2,3 and 4 courses;
- participation in joint training sessions of teachers of the department with the purpose of sharing experience in using different forms and methods of teaching disciplines;
- Compilation of best practices, implementation in practice;
- training of young specialists: exchange of experience, teaching methods and application of various forms of interpretation to new knowledge of students;
- replenishment of the methodological fund of the department, lectures, test tasks, reproduction of educational and methodological materials in Kazakh Russian;
- Analysis, discussion and introduction of educational, methodological and regulatory legal acts in special educational organizations developed in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Improvement of forms and methods of quality education of students in accordance with the requirements of credit training.
h) Innovative implementation in the learning process is an important way to improve the effectiveness of education. The use of innovations in education is of a massive nature.
The teaching staff of the department conduct classes that meet all the requirements. Teachers of the department centers have access to modern multimedia and information and communication technologies.
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Communication channels for higher and postgraduate education of MES RK: