The internationalization process is becoming more important in the development of Univeristy. 524 students of all levels from 18 countries are studying at our University. Abai KazNPU have concluded more than 140 agreements with universities in 33 countries, including 20 agreements with universities included in Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings (QS WUR) and Times Higher Education World University Rankings (THE WUR) TOP-500.
TOP 500 QS WUR
- University of California, Los Angeles - 40;
- University of Tsukuba - 285;
- HSE University - 305;
- University of Milan - 316;
- Peoples` Friendship University of Russia - 317;
- Tianjin University - 334;
- Kazan Federal University - 347;
- Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin - 351;
- Vilnius University - 400;
- Czech Technical University in Prague - 403;
- University of Leipzig - 447;
- University of Granada - 492.
TOP 500 THE WUR
- Pedagogical University Freiburg -108;
- University of Erlangen-Nuremberg - 197;
- Kazan Federal University -201-300;
- Peoples` Friendship University of Russia - 201-300;
- University of Milan - 301-350;
- University of Bordeaux - 301-350;
- Aix-Marseille University - 301-350;
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - 401-500.
Participation in international exchange programs:
- Program "Erasmus+" International credit mobility - 9 programs with universities in France, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Poland, and Turkey;
- Program "Mevlana" - 7 programs with the universities of Niide, Ahi Evran, Marmara, Mugla, Firrat, Haji Bayram Veli, Siirt;
- Franco-Kazakh scholarship program "Abai-Verne";
- Program "DAAD" - 2 programs with the Pedagogical University of Heidelberg;
- Scholarship program "Bolashak".
Participation in international educational projects:
- «Evidence - Based Educator Preparation and Organizational Culture» project with California State University Sacramento (California, USA)
- Erasmus+ CBHE KAZDUAL «Implementation of the Dual System in Kazakhstan»;
- UNESCO scientific project implemented jointly with Okayama University for 2021-2024 "Promoting teacher education on climate change issues through cooperation between Asian centers of excellence in education for sustainable development" (Japan);
- Abai KazNPU annually wins competitions in the international educational project "One Asia Foundation" now called "Eurasia Foundation (from Asia)". The purpose of this international fund is to promote the formation of the Asian community in the continent, by overcoming obstacles, which is the most important factor in the formation of the peoples of Asia on the path of progress and modernization. For 10 years of participation in the international educational project, Abai KazNPU has won 10 scientific and educational projects.
One of the main tasks of Abai KazNPU is the development of strategic partnerships and networking with leading universities, research centers, and organizations of the world.
Relations with international organizations, scientific centers and representative offices:
- Embassies of foreign states located on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and beyond;
- General Consulates of foreign states located on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- UNESCO Almaty;
- DAAD Information Center;
- National office of the Erasmus+ program in Kazakhstan.
Another area of international activity is the creation of international scientific and cultural Abai Centers outside the country. Thus, the University has opened six such international educational centers in China, Turkey, Vietnam, Russia, and Poland whose mission is to popularize the heritage of Abai Kunanbayev, conduct various seminars, classes on regional studies, culture and history of Kazakhstan. The activities of the Abai Centers contribute to integration into the international scientific and educational space, the development of close scientific and educational cooperation, the implementation of the image policy and the promotion of Abai KazNPU abroad.
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13