Departement of jurisprudence
Main / Institutes / Institute of History and Law / Departments / Departement of jurisprudence / International Cooperation
The Department of Jurisprudence of the Institute of History and Law has concluded international cooperation agreements with the following universities:
- Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University (Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic);
- Kyrgyz State Law Academy under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Zh. Balasagyn Kyrgyz National University (Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic);
- Donetsk State University (Ukraine);
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (Faculty of Law) (Moscow, Russian Federation).
- Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Kabardino-Balkar State University named after H. Berbekov» (Nalchik, Russian Federation).
- International Center for Advanced Training for specialists from the CIS countries (Dusseldorf, Federal Republic of Germany).
- E. Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Moscow, Russian Federation).
- Mikolas Romeris University (Vilnus, Lithuania).
A memorandum of cooperation was signed with the Medeu District Criminal Court No. 2 in Almaty.
Every year, foreign scientists come to Abai KazNPU to give lectures and conduct practical classes on topical issues of legal science and comparative analysis. Such invitations were sent: to the Dean of the Faculty of Law of the Belarusian State University, Doctor of Law, Professor S. A. Balashenko; Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Law of the BSU, Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Yu. L. Shevtsov; Candidate of Law, candidates of law, associate professors V.I. Samarin and A.M. Khlus.; in the Russian Federation-Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professors of the Peoples ` Friendship University of Russia (Moscow), D. O. Ezhevsky and L. V. Sokolsky; Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professor of the Republican Academy of Public Service and Management (Syktyvkar, Komi) Zh. B. Ivanova, Head of the Department of Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics of the Yanka Kupala Grodno State University, Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professor R. M. Klyuchko.