Scientific-research Center «Khakim Abai»
In KazNPU named after Abay in September, 2008, scientific-research Center «Khakim Abai» was opened.
The staff of the collective was accepted by scientists who dedicated their creative activity to the study of Abai:
1. Myrzahmetuly Mekemtas, doctor of philology, professor
Candidate thesis: «Reseach history of Abai heritage», 1965.
Doctoral thesis: «M.Auezov and problems of Abay study», 1989.
2. Shoiynbet Zhabal, Candidate of Philology science, docent.
Candidate`s thesis: «Peculiarities of genre and style of Abai`s kara soz», 2006.
3. Alipkhan Maksat, Candidate of Philology science, docent.
Candidate`s thesis: «The problem of creative continuity between Yusuf Balasagun and Abay», 1998.
4. Bekbosynov Marat, Candidate of Philology science, docent.
Candidate`s thesis: «Dulat zhane Abai shygarmalaryndagy otarlyk ezgige karsy adebi saryn», 2004.
5. Shoiynbet Balzhan, Master of Philology science
Master`s thesis: «Eastern motives in Abai works», 2012.
The work of the scientific-research center is based on the program of National Pedagogical University:
1. Scientific research
Scientific-research Center «Khakim Abai» from the day of work immediately began to collect, study and disseminate the heritage of Abai and began the scientific and cognitive cycle «Abai» study and the first books were presented:
1. M. Myrzahmetuly, Zh.Shoiynbet, M. Alipkhan «Actual problems of Abai study», Almaty, 2009.
2. Zeynelgabyden al-Zhaukari al Omskaun, Nasikhat Kazakhs (1909), Almaty, Orkhon publishing house, 2009.
3. Abai`s terme (Publisher, Samat Abishevich, 1916) Almaty, Orkhon publishing house, 2010.
4. M. Myrzahmetuly and others. Abai study`s alippe: Good Parents, Tokyo (Japan), 2010.
5. M. Myrzahmetuly and others. Abai study`s alippe: Good Teacher, Tokyo (Japan), 2010.
6. M. Myrzahmetuly and others. Abai study`s alippe:A good peer, Tokyo (Japan), 2010.
7. M. Myrzahmetuly and others. Abai study`s alippe: A good boy, Tokyo (Japan), 2010.
8. M. Myrzahmetuly and others. Abai study`s alippe: Textbook 5-8, Tokyo (Japan), 2010.
9. M. Myrzahmetuly and others. Abai study`s alippe: Textbook 9, Tokyo (Japan), 2010.
10. Mekemtas Mirzahmetov «Kazaklar nasil ruslastirilmaya calisilbi», Cankiri 2012.
11. Maksat Alipkhan «Moral Teaching in Kazakh Literature», Almaty, 2013.
12. Zh. Shoiynbet «Features of Abay`s kara soz», Almaty, 2015.
13. M. Myrzahmetuly Abay Lugaty, Almaty, 2015.
14. Zh. Shoiynbet «Abai`s wise words», Almaty, 2015.
15. M. Myrzakhmetovich «Khakim Abai murasyn tanyp biludyn 125 (1889-2014) zhyldyk tarikhynan», Astana, 2015.
With the support of the administration of the rector and directors of faculties, a new subject «Abai Study» is being conducted in all faculties.
Abai`s legacy plays an important role in educating the younger generation and is a vivid example of independence, nationalities.
Taking as an example the edification of Ahmet Baitursynov: «Every Kazakh should know Abai», the institute staff began to explore the topics of a perfect, believing person who had not been deeply touched before.
The students` special interest in the subject «Abai Study» allowed to freely discuss and study Aba`s wisdom in depth and therefore the «Abai School» is still valid today. The museum-cabinet «Abai» of our university is open not only for students, but also for everyone who wants to get acquainted with the heritage of Abai.