Academic mobility of teachers
Doctoral student at the Department of Russian Language and Literature won a scholarship to study in Lithuania
Within the framework of academic mobility, students of Abai KazNPU will be trained in Poland
Semester training courses of professor from Estonia
A two-degree program with a Polish university is developing
We invite you to participate in the double-degree education program
Lectures by Professor M. Musataeva at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Poland)
The scientific internship of a doctoral student from Poland has completed
Academic mobility of teachers and students
Professor of the department reads lecture in Poland
Lectures by Professor M. Musatayeva in the Pomeranian Academy in Poland
Lectures in Poland
M.Sh. Musataeva as visiting professor at the Karaganda State Technical University
Our guests - Moscow scientists!
The lecture of professor А.К. Kiklevich
The lecture of S.N. Dotsenko
Foreign scientists - at our university
Our guests are scientists from Moscow
Inviting of foreign scientists
Academic mobility of students
1. Another European Diploma
2. Students from Poland in Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University
3. Our students in the Pomeranian Academy of Slupsk
4. Two-diploma education is in action!
5. Students are talking about their studying trip in Poland
6. The first diploma of the Pomeranian Academy of Slupsk (Poland) of a student of Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University
7. Completion of a semester study in Poland
8. Academic mobility 2017-2018
9. Completion of the academic semester in Poland
10. The semester of academic mobility program is completed
11. Chinese students at EXPO 2017
12. GOOD-BYE, KAZAKHSTAN!
13. Delegation of the Zhejiang Yuexiu university of foreign languages (China, Shaoxing city)
14. Excursion to the Turgen waterfalls
15. Chinese students read Russian literature
16. Letter from Poland!
17. Guests from China
18. Our students and undergraduates have returned from Poland
19. Completion of a semester study in Poland
20. Video of the meeting of the rector of the Pomeranian Academy of Slupsk (Poland), Professor Zbigniew Osadovsky and Head of Russian Literature Department of the Institute of Neophilology of the Pomeranian Academy, Professor Galina Nefagina with students of the department of Russian language and literature
21. Academic mobility programs are ongoing.