Academic Affairs Department
The Department of Academic Affairs is the leading structural subdivision of the University in the management and coordination of the educational process.
The main goals of the Department of Academic Affairs are:
- The organization and management of the study process which is based on the credit system of learning.
- Constant improving of the learning process, and also improving the quality of the educational services.
- Development and the unique approach to the process of learning.
- Further improving the effectiveness of the ranking system of controlling knowledge (current, intermediate and final control of knowledge).
- The improving of the choosing disciplines system.
- Providing the newest scientific achievements, equipments, technological innovations to the learning process.
- Constant development of the entire educational programs in all types of study process.
- The preparation of high-qualified bachelors, masters and PhD, with a high competitiveness not only inside Kazakhstan but Worldwide in general.
- To provide the leading position of university by the provision of educational services among the universities of Kazakhstan and KazNPU entry to the World Educational System.