| ||Kosov Vladimir Nikolaevich|
Head of the science laboratory «Technology of physics teaching and applied research»
Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Higher School of Kazakhstan, foreign member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
Kazybek Bi st. 30, 212 office
+7 (727) 91-29-72
From 01/01/2019, in accordance with the order of the rector, the Laboratory of Applied Research and Technology for Teaching Physics was opened at the Department of Physics. The laboratory conducts fundamental and applied research in the field of condensed matter physics, materials science, technical thermal physics, and methods of teaching physics.
List of research projects implemented in the laboratory:
1. «Theoretical and experimental studies of the physicomechanical properties of composites under radiation and other external influences». Project of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. AP05133342, scientific advisor - Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Natural Sciences Kozhamkulov Bolatkan.
2. «Investigation of the effect of electron irradiation on the deformation of thin Mylar films taking into account the processes of destruction and crosslinking». Project KazNPU named after Abai, scientific advisor - Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Academician of the Academy of Sciences of Higher School Anatoly Kupchishin.
3. «Experimental studies and refinement of the design of an induction motor with a new winding scheme». Project KazNPU named after Abai, supervisor - Doctor of Physics and Mathematics Lysenko Victor.
4. «Investigation of high-performance bauxite-based and fly ash-based proppants to increase the efficiency of oil recovery during hydraulic fracturing using the Mössbauer effect and X-ray fluorescence analysis». Project KazNPU named after Abai, supervisor - kandidate of Physics and Mathematics professor, Shokanov Adilkhan.
The list of research projects of young scientists and start-up projects for the grant of KazNPU named after Abai:
1. The study of the characteristics of mass transfer in convective separators at different angles of inclination. Project Manager - Mag. Kalimov Adilet