Seminar «Council of Young Scientists»
January 24, 2019, under the leadership of the Department of Preschool Education and Social Pedagogy of the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology, a seminar was held on the theme «Council of Young Scientists».
Due to the fact that the year 2019 was declared the Year of Youth, the following Council objectives were defined:
1. Assistance in the development of the scientific potential of young scientists;
2. Attraction of young scientists to fundamental and fun research;
3. Support for innovation activities of young scientists, assistance in organizing programs and proposals for proposed projects.
Seminar participants: Deputy Director of the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology, Head of the Department of Preschool Education and Social Pedagogy, PhD students of the Institute.
Following the meeting of the Council of Young Scientists, members of the initiative group of the Council of Young Scientists were represented. They acquainted the participants with research and plans for 2018-2019.
Tasks of the Young Scientists Council:
- development of scientific initiatives of young scientists of the Institute;
- providing young scientists with information on vacancies, funds, grants, conferences, summer schools, etc .;
- organization and holding of scientific conferences, scientific workshops, round tables with the participation of young scientists at the Institute;
- support of young scientists in state, public, scientific and other organizations;
- rewarding active representatives of young scientists on the results of their work;
- participation in Kazakhstan projects proposed by the Agency for International Affairs and Youth Affairs, the Committee on Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In the near future there will be elections of the chairman and members of the Young Scientists Council of the Institute.