| Главная /
Nasirova Diana Makhmutovna
Nasirova Diana Makhmutovna
D. M. Nasirova was born on November 20, 1983 in Almaty region. She completed an internship at the University of Wuppertal (Germany), as well as at the Higher technical Institute of Porto (Portugal). On November 20, 2013, she defended her doctoral dissertation on "Three-Particle effects in the radiation of superdense stars". she has more than 30 scientific papers and publications, including: scientific articles published in journals with non-zero impact factor and included in the Thomson Reuters and Scopus databases; co-author of the textbook "Лабораторныйпрактикумпофизике: виртуальныйпрактикум "nanomaker", нанотехнологии, термодинамика"; co-author of the monograph "Проблемыядернойастрофизики (Состояниевеществавэкстремальныхусловиях)". He is a performer in scientific projects. English (General English) - pre-Intermediate certificate. She was trained by Professor N. Otsuko of Osaka University (Japan). She attended advanced training courses under the "ORLEU" program, and advanced training Courses on digitalization and gamification of education under the guidance of A. Komisarov. D. Nassirova she is an active teacher. She reads courses of lectures in the University ofAbay`s. Directs the dissertation works of graduate students.
bachelor`s degree: 1) introduction to materials science; 2) introduction to nanotechnology; 3) problems of nuclear astrophysics; 4) Nuclear physics
master`s degree program: 1) Physics of energy processes; 2) physics of atmospheric phenomena; 3) Physical principles and methods of nanotechnology; 4) Basic principles of modern physics
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY- theoretical and nuclear astrophysics
1. N.Zh. Takibayev, K.Kato, M. Takibayeva, A. Sarsembayeva, D.Nasirova. Neutron Resonances in Few-Body Systems and the EOS of Neutron Star Crust // Few-Body Systems, Springer -Verlag Wien, 2013, - P.1-4. DOI: 10.1007/s00601-013-0598-0.
2. Takibayev N., Kato K., D.M. Nasirova. Excited Nuclei in Neutron Star Crusts // Advanced Studies Theor. Phys. Hikari Ltd. - Vol.7. - №. 4. P. 151-161. - 2013.
3. НасироваД.М. КурмангалиеваВ.О., СпановаГ.А., МухамеджановаА.М. Проблемы ядерной астрофизики (Состояниевеществавэкстремальныхусловиях). Алматы. «Қазақ университеті». - 2015. ISBN 978-601-04. - С.140
4. N.Takibayev, D.Nasirova, K.Kato, V.Kurmangaliyeva. Excited nuclei, resonances and reactions in neutron star crusts. Nuclear Physics in Astrophysics Conference (NPA VII) IOP Publishing. IOP Conf. Series: JournalofPhysics: Conf. SeriesVol. 940 (2018) 012058 doi :10.1088/1742-6596/940/1/012058.
5. D.NasirovaN.Takibayev, V.Kurmangaliyeva. Calculation of neutron resonances parameters of scattering by system of two heavy nuclei. 3-th Almaty International Workshop Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics Book of Abstracts, 14-16 April, 2016, p.43-44
1) She was awarded a badge for her contribution to the development of the University«Абай ат.ҚазҰПУ 90 жыл» (2018 y.)
2) Letter of appreciation from the rector of the KazNPU named after Abaya for high performance in the rating system of the University`s teaching staff (2019 y.)
3) For her contribution to the training of professional personnel, she was awarded the badge of KazNPU named after Abay`s «Үздік ұстаз» (2020 г. )
← Вернутся назад
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Сitizen reception on personal matters
Center of Excellence and Distance Education
Scientific publications of the University