| Главная /
Oshanova Nurzhamal Turashovna
Oshanova Nurzhamal Turashovna
N. T. Oshanova was born on November 15, 1977, in the city of Turkestan, Turkestan region.
The total experience is 20 years, including 17 years of teaching experience.
Since 2003, she has worked as an assistant teacher, senior lecturer, acting associate Professor of the Department of Informatics and Informatization of education of the Abay Kazakh national pedagogical University. In 2003, she worked as an assistant at the Department of computer science and applied mathematics, and since 2004-as a teacher at this Department. In 2007, she moved to the position of senior lecturer at the Department of Informatics and Informatization of education of Abai KazNPU, since 2011 acting associate Professor. Since 2015, she has held the position of acting associate Professor of the Department of Informatics and Informatization of education. Since October 2020, she has been working as the head of the Department of Informatics and Informatization of education.
About 128 scientific works of N. T. Oshanova have been published, including: Based on Scopus-4, on the basis of Web of Science-2, 2 monographs, 10 tutorial, 1 certificate of state registration of rights to the object of copyright. Under her leadership, 1 doctoral dissertation (PhD) was defended. She is a member of the dissertation Council for the defense of dissertations for the degree of doctor of philosophy (PhD), doctor in the specialty" 6D011100 - Computer Science, 6D060200 - Computer Science", Abai KazNPU. The h-index - 2.
She is constantly improving her professional and pedagogical qualifications.
History of computer science
Innovative methods of teaching computer science and robotics
Digital technologies in education
Informatization of education and learning problems
Methods of teaching school Informatics in the context of digitalization of education
2015-2017 «Mathematical heritage of al-Farabi in modern education» (MES RK, executer).
2020 «Digitalization of the introduction and study of the new Kazakh alphabet based on Latin graphics» (Abai KazNPU, co-head).
RESEARCH AND METHODOLOGICAL ACTIVITY
1. Abuova, A., Lakhno, V., Oshanova, N., Yagaliyeva, B., Anosov, A. Conceptual Model of the Automated Decision-Making Process in Analysis of Emergency Situations on Railway Transport. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 2019, P.153-162, VOL375 (Springer), DOI: 10.1007 / 978-3-030-37632-1_14, Индекс цитирования 33, процентиль 38 (хат-хабар үшін автор).
2. Omarov B., Omarov B., Shkerbekova Sh., Gusmava F., Oshanova N., Applying FaceRecognition in Video Surveillance Security System. International Conference on Objects, Components, Models and Patterns, 2019, P. 271-280, VOL 11771 (Springer). DOI: 10.1007 / 978-3-030-29852-4_22, Индекс цитирования 40, процентиль 51.
3. Oshanova, N., Anuarbekova, G., Shekerbekova, S., Arynova, G. Algorithmization and programming teaching methodology in the course of computer science of secondary school. Australian Educational Computing (2019) 34 (1), ISSN: 1443833X, Индекс цитирования 21, процентиль 33.
4. Оshanova N.T., Turashova Sh.P. Using of the CLIL methology in informatics of digital education. Абай атындағы ҚазҰПУ Хабаршысы. «Физика-математика ғылымдары» сериясы, - Алматы, №2 (62), 2018ж., - Б.169-172, ISSN 1728-7901
5. Ошанова Н.Т., Буканова А.Қ. Болашақ информатика мұғалімдерін дайындауда метапәндік оқытуды пайдаланудың маңыздылығы. Абай атындағы ҚазҰПУ Хабаршысы «Физика-математика ғылымдары» сериясы, - Алматы, 2019ж., №1(65), -Б. 291-295.
- "The best teacher of the university" MES RK - 2017.
- Letter of thanks from the Department of education of the city of Almaty "for the contribution to the training of a professional competent teacher who meets modern educational requirements", 2018.;
- Badge for contribution to the development of the University "The 90th Anniversary of Abay Kazakh national pedagogical university", 2019.;
- A lapel badge "Best Teacher" KazNPU named after Abai, 2020.
← Вернутся назад
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Communication channels for higher and postgraduate education of MES RK: