Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology
The purpose of the department - integrate the science and education, improving the efficiency of scientific and innovative activities, ensuring the fullest use and development of the scientific potential of the institute`s employees and students.
The main task of the department: activating the scientific-research potential of the institute, increasing the effectiveness of scientific developments and ensuring integration into the world scientific space, planning and coordinating the research work of the institute.
- organization of research work of students, research work of magister, research work of doctors: planning, conducting and monitoring of educational and research work;
- increasing the involvement of students in scientific research, expanding the scope of individual work with the most talented students, providing them with support along the bachelor`s - master`s - doctoral program trajectory;
- establishing contacts with other organizations (international, national, regional);
- attracting foreign and domestic scientists from other organizations to conduct scientific research;
- conclusion of contracts with research bases (schools, colleges, kindergartens, etc.);
- implementation of tasks for conducting significant scientific events;
- increasing the level of organization of research activities in the educational process;
- introduction and commercialization of the results of scientific research in pedagogical and non-pedagogical specialties.