Brief information about Sport Club:
- The Sport Club is a structural subdivision of Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University, which was established to promote the health improvement of students, improve the athletic skills of student athletes, and to expand the physical education at University.
- The mission of Sport Club of Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University is sports and health activities in addition to the learning process.
Purpose of Sport Club:
- Managing of all-round activities for the development of physical culture and sports among students, undergraduates, teachers, employees of University and members of their families;
- Increase the level of mass sport activity at University;
- Creating an effective system of sport and recreational activity at University;
- Meeting the needs of students and teachers in sport activity;
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
Objectives of Spot Club:
- organization of sport day, competitions and other events at University;
- organization of game and other sports sections on available base of University;
- providing methodological and practical assistance in organizing and conducting different sport and recreational activities;
- organization of University teams for different competitions outside the University;
- development of regulations and rules for conducting tournaments, competitions, sports days inside and outside of University.